- Climbing on the play equipment in the playground next to our house
- Walk to Clark Park for a swing
- Finished draft of paper, sent to PI
- Watched football
- Cleaned 1st floor closet
- Went through papers and created a "need to shred" pile (actually, created three of them)
- Continued the basement purge + organization
- Played with the Pickle on the floor extensively
- Skyped with au pair
The daycare tried to convince me this week that she only needed one nap per day because she, "just doesn't seem tired." As they said this to me, she started stroking a lovey and lay down in exhaustion on a boppy in the middle of the floor. "Oh, that?" they said, "That USED to mean she's tired, but now she does it all the time, so we don't know what it means."
Hmmm... could it be it means she's tired all the time?
The truth is that since she's graduating to the young toddler room soon where they only take one nap, they were trying to force her onto that schedule because they thought it would be "easier" for her to transition. This resulted in her basically not napping at all this week.
(Sorry, this is making me really angry as I type it.)
The daycare ladies and I had
I was VERY displeased with what happened.
Anywho. We will have to see how things go with the transition to young toddler. If they aren't able to accommodate 2 naps in any way, then I am not optimistic. She's already coming home exhausted every day and sleeping 15-16 hours on Saturday and Sunday in order to catch up.