- Draft of Aim 3 sent to PI yesterday
- His extra analyses done (minus 1 that neither of us can think of a good way to address) -- I just need to send them to him
- Got a revise and resubmit from a journal on my Aim 2 paper, and not only do all the comments seem addressable, but the reviewers also seem to be thinking along the same lines as I am vis a vis future directions
- Draft of dissertation will (hopefully) be completed this week... though if it's not it won't be my fault since my PI might not be able to get his comments on my Aim 3 to me by the end of the week
- Am enjoying reading peds stuff as I review for my return to clinics
- 50 degree weather
- Dyls has been healthy (knock on wood) and in a stellar mood these past several days. It's such a joy being around her when she's all smiles.
- Dyls has been trying to run. It's really cute.
- As you know, I've been having angst about residency and how little I might see the Pickle. I was talking to my friend the resident the other day, and she told me, "You may have more time than you think to see her during residency," which made me feel sooooo much better.
Hopefully they will keep going this way for a while. It's nice when things start to fall into place, even if you know it's only temporary.