- Our au pair arrives at our house today!
- My revise and resubmit is about 1/3 done. Hopefully by the end of today it will be 2/3 done.
- Dylan likes black olives
- She also likes macaroni & cheese, but she likes olives more
- Dylan has started (not sure if this is temporary or what) sleeping 12 hours per night -- from 7:30PM-7:30AM. I am hoping she decides to do this on Saturday also! Luca is sad because it means he doesn't get to see her in the AM. On the other hand, maybe he will feel less guilty about going to do swim workouts in the morning if he knows he won't see her anyway.
This was my to do list from last week:
Get car serviced Order sheets, curtains, finish prepping room Finish slide deck for dissertation defense Finish writing draft of dissertation to send to committee members
- Do dissertation revisions as per the suggestions of my committee after my defense
- Finish Aim 3 manuscript and submit it
- Complete revise and resubmit for Aim 2 manuscript
- Read materials for Well Newborn rotation
- Continue reading peds text so I remember something before I start that rotation
- Complete application for travel award to meeting in June
- Register for meetings in May and in June
- Taxes (I actually see this as a welcome break from all the other stuff I have to do)
Admittedly, some of this stuff *can't* be completed right now, but just has to be done before I go back to clinics in March.
Today I will work on #7, #9 (cardiology -- woo!), #11, #12. I really should practice my talk for my defense too, but I just haven't had time yet this week to do it. Boo.